[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

No one is sure of what has transpired with Nulumia. You should not assume that he ran away, there very well could be serious health issues involved.
It's not impossible but I wouldn't bet on it. He had plenty of time and opportunity to explain himself.
In any case, I certainly prefer that he fled rather than have health problems.

You better renew the licence from Ozzy webpage when that will be available.
To be honest... I will gladly request my money back from any Nulumia add-on that I have in Ozzy website. I have my money in something that I can't use! Sux.
It really wasnt a huge investment. I am using the add on and it is working very well. It was worth every penny.

It really wasnt a huge investment. I am using the add on and it is working very well. It was worth every penny.
When you say it's working very well, I suppose you mean that it don't give you errors.
The add-on definitely needs @Ozzy47 touch in many aspects.

I got this error:

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key 1
src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/Listener.php:84
Generated by: Unknown account
Mar 5, 2023 at 11:29 PM

Code:
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/Listener.php(84): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/ivvvicool...', 84)
#1 src/XF/Extension.php(69): Nulumia\SeoTools\Listener::appFinalOutput(Object(XF\Pub\App), Object(XF\Http\Response))
#2 src/XF/App.php(2990): XF\Extension->fire('app_final_outpu...', Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/App.php(2260): XF\App->fire('app_final_outpu...', Array)
#4 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\App->finalOutputFilter(Object(XF\Http\Response))
#5 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}

Code:
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(61) "/threads/the-ultimate-gaming-experience-of-zombies-world.140/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

BTW... have you decided what will you do with those add-ons from @Nulumia?

BTW... have you decided what will you do with those add-ons from @Nulumia?

We have to wait until March 11.

If I have no further information from Nulumia, on or after March 11th 2023 I will be moving in one of two directions on this addon.

1) Refund any purchases that were made while the addon was being sold on Snog’s site. Then the addon will no longer be under my control.
2) Take over development completely of the addon and fix any outstanding bugs.

I’m not sure which option I am going with. I just ask that anyone that bought the addon from me give me time (30-40 days), I’ll either refund the money for the purchase (made to Snog’s) or fix the addon.

Reactions: eL_
So I’ve decided to refund any purchases that were made to Snog’s. I can’t take over control 100% and then get stuck in the end again.

Anyone that has purchased this addon from me, on Snog’s site, send me a PM on Snog’s with the pertinent information and I’ll see if PayPal will let me issue a refund.

If they don’t, I’ll simply send you the money for the purchase back to you.

The saddest thing is again the loss of project positions, again reindexing the entire forum, since this plugin will have to be deleted and all names and so on will change. But you asked Nulimia, you will not leave us like all SEO plugin manufacturers. He promised that he would not quit, and if he could not continue, he would transfer the plugin to another so that the forums would not have problems. As a result, it turns out that we were all thrown again, again what SEO has been setting up for years is to roll back everything, losing positions, and so on. I no longer trust people.

Agreed. It’s working as it is, don’t fix what isn’t broken.
Appreciate the effort you put in and understand your problems.

However last time I looked at the Nulumia site this was a beta (maybe release candidate but still labelled as beta) , so not advised for a live site. However now it is not even possible to download it from Nulumia so I just have nothing.

Appreciate the effort you put in and understand your problems.

However last time I looked at the Nulumia site this was a beta (maybe release candidate but still labelled as beta) , so not advised for a live site. However now it is not even possible to download it from Nulumia so I just have nothing.

The latest version was Version: 1.0.6 Release Candidate 3

You don’t have that one?

You don’t have that one?
No I was testing the addon on my dev forum, which gets overwritten from time to time by the live forum when I reinstall test addons. hadn't got around yet to re-installing this one for testing.
For the live forumI was waiting for the actual release version.

So all I've had is basically paying to beta test an addon that I never got to use.

Again, I'm not blaming you I think it was Nulumia trying to make it too complex.

Last edited:

You don’t have that one?

Nulumia's site is down, I'm one of the original buyers, are you able to get RC3 over to me somehow? I think I only got as far as RC2

Top Bottom