[OzzModz] Post Comments

[OzzModz] Post Comments 2.0.2 Patch Level 3

No permission to download
I used the comment button on a post several times and it shows Replies:3 but none of them actually show up. This node has the permissions set so that only certain groups can create posts but anyone can reply and comment. What permission am I missing here?

Screenshot 2022-10-28 144218.webp

Can you elaborate?
The comment button shows, but when writing nothing is displayed, and in the logs of the comment is published, but why does not show, it is unclear. Turned off all the plugins, removed all the extra modifiers, the result did not give. Rebuilding the cache, too, did nothing.
If I judge by console Chrome, here's what outputs, but to me it little about what it says. Apparently it doesn't like scripts execution:
Code:
VM239:2 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).froalaEditor is not a function
    at <anonymous>:2:31
    at b (jquery.min.js:2:839)
    at Function.globalEval (jquery.min.js:2:2878)
    at h (core-compiled.js?_v=c1256f14:47:381)
    at core-compiled.js?_v=c1256f14:48:7
    at p (core-compiled.js?_v=c1256f14:88:32)
    at core-compiled.js?_v=c1256f14:88:111
    at c (core-compiled.js?_v=c1256f14:37:77)
    at HTMLScriptElement.<anonymous> (core-compiled.js?_v=c1256f14:37:485)
    at HTMLScriptElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js:2:43090)
It's when you click on the Comment button, but after posting the text, it doesn't show anything. If I try to upload a picture, it throws me off the topic or creates an additional page and when you go to the page, it resets me to 1 page, which is already strange.😅 This is the kind of problem I encountered. Checked with XF 2.2.12. Had to find an analogue.:unsure:

I am not interested in this plugin, the analogue works great, it's a pity that the free version of this plugin did not work for me. If it works for someone else, well, maybe I'm not lucky. :(

Last edited:
I installed this plugin but it doesn't work on my site, never make the thread as reddit style.

(xenforo 2.2.12 and php 8.0.28)

This plugin is not compatible with many other plugin. So I had to uninstall it. Even after uninstalling I get below error every 5 minute.

ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Template public:alert_post_thpostcomments_insert is unknown

How to completely unistall without any traces? @Ozzy47

This plugin is not compatible with many other plugin. So I had to uninstall it. Even after uninstalling I get below error every 5 minute.

ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Template public:alert_post_thpostcomments_insert is unknown

How to completely unistall without any traces? @Ozzy47

This addon is not deleting its alerts.
Run this SQL query to delete broken alert records manually:

SQL:
DELETE FROM `xf_user_alert` WHERE `content_type` = 'post' AND `action` LIKE 'thpostcomments_insert'

Hi love the plugin very handy,
I have one issue some of my forum members cant reply to posts. This has been done to stop bumping. but would love to get the comment plugin working.

is there any work around to allow comments but no replys.

thank

Top Bottom