[OzzModz] Daily Doodle Alternating Logo

[OzzModz] Daily Doodle Alternating Logo 2.0.5

No permission to download
Here's a screenshot of the mouse over text in XF 2.1.5a using the default XF style.

doodleoverlay.png

That same logo should be displayed on November 11th (Monday) at snogssite.com. But it will look like this...

snogdoodle.webp

🥳
I found the problem.
12-01 ~ 01-31 | styles/io_dark/images/winter.logo.png
not work!
Right way:
12-01 ~ 12-31 | styles/io_dark/images/winter.logo.png
01-01 ~ 01-31 | styles/io_dark/images/winter.logo.png
The style and the addons are not the problem.

Last edited:
🥳
I found the problem.
12-01 ~ 01-31 | styles/io_dark/images/winter.logo.png
not work!
Right way:
12-01 ~ 12-31 | styles/io_dark/images/winter.logo.png
01-01 ~ 01-31 | styles/io_dark/images/winter.logo.png
The style and the addons are not the problem.
That would be correct. You can't go backwards in time in the same year (from December to January).

If you want to cross years, you need to use the year in the designation...
2019-12-01~2020-01-31

Feature request:
I would like to change different colors in certain times.
E.g.
Color palette color 5
Winter: 86, 155, 187
Summer: 75, 0, 1
Could this possibly be integrated into the addon?

Attachments

• Auswahl_001.webp
    Auswahl_001.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 10
I think there's a problem when you access a thread where a deleted user exists:
  • ErrorException: Template error: Cannot call method isMemberOf on a non-object (NULL)
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:984
  • Generated by: user
  • Dec 16, 2019 at 4:53 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Cannot call met...', '/pu...', 984, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(984): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/message_macros.php(136): XF\Template\Templater->method(NULL, 'isMemberOf', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Snog\Doodle\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/post_macros.php(43): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('message_macros', 'user_info', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Snog\Doodle\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/thread_view.php(729): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Snog\Doodle\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#14 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}

If they post something and then their account gets deleted without deleting their posts, they get renamed to: "Deleted member xxxxxx" leaving their post in place. Using PHP 7.3 currently.

The error is coming from the post_macros or message_macros template, not the Doodle add-on. The doodle add-on does not modify or use any user info from posts.

It only modifies the logo that's displayed in the header.

I did not think it was from the addon. I had a look and found no reference to isMemberOf in the addon.

I assumed it was due to this add-on because of the /Snog/Doodle/ path, I'll double check the message_macros template then, thank you.

Top Bottom