[OzzModz] Daily Doodle Alternating Logo

[OzzModz] Daily Doodle Alternating Logo 2.0.5

No permission to download
Actually, I want to display one banner on each 1,3,5,7,9,11,13 . . . and one banner on each 2,4,6,8,10,12,14, . . .
The answer is the same. You would need to create a doodle for each day of each month you want the doodle to appear.

The link for the logo opens in a new window/tab because 99% of the time people are being sent away from the forum to a site that explains what the new logo is for/means. For example a link to information about Thanksgiving in the US.

If you want to change that, you need to remove the target="_blank" from the snog_doodle template.

Ok, i understand. Thanks for support!

The link for the logo opens in a new window/tab because 99% of the time people are being sent away from the forum to a site that explains what the new logo is for/means. For example a link to information about Thanksgiving in the US.

If you want to change that, you need to remove the target="_blank" from the snog_doodle template.

I want to test it. But if for example
Code:
11-03 | styles/io_dark/images/logo.png | Happy Birthday
this has no effects.
Does the date have to be the next day for the cronjob to run?

No it does not need a cron. Either the logo is not in the correct folder, or that style does not have the necessary code in it for the template modification to work.

Try on a default style with all addons disabled.

Hmm. My addon works not. With XF2.1.4 it work not too :(
Same problem than last sunday.
Maybe a other addon is not compatible with Daily Doodle.....

Last edited:
A default style can be set to not be viewable by public, and addons only need to be disabled for ~30 seconds to test.

Top Bottom