[OzzModz] Contact Us Spaminator

[OzzModz] Contact Us Spaminator [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Due to the tragedy everyone in the world is facing, this product is reduced by 20%. The price is updated and there is no need for a coupon.

ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Contact Us Spaminator with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Contact Us Spaminator for XenForo 2.1+ Update 1.1.3

This is an update to remove my IP address from the log viewing permissions for the addon. This has been in the addon form the vB days and was there for me to view the logs if people were complaining about false positives with registrations.

It has been brought to my attention that this is unacceptable. So I have immediately removed the code from the addon and issued an update. This will not happen in any addons again.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Definitely going to buy this! My contact form lately has been getting hammered with all sorts of spam and it’s getting very annoying.

Do I have to buy it three times for three different forums?

Thanks in advance. Again, this looks like exactly what I need.

This add-on is amazing! I installed it yesterday afternoon and it’s already stopped over 100 spam emails sent via my contact form.

For the first time in over a year I’ve woken up with not a single spam related email in my invoice from my contact form. 👍

Every time I click Buy, it takes me to some other website, feels very sketchy, but this addon looks great. Is there some way I can just purchase this through xenforo.com?

It takes you to the website of @Ozzy47 - nothing sketchy about it and he is a well-known addons developer here. I think he's also a moderator here.

Only free addons can be downloaded here. For any paid addons, you need to go to the developer's site to buy it using his or her paymentys gateway (typically PayPal).

Top Bottom