[OzzModz] Login Spaminator

[OzzModz] Login Spaminator [Paid] 2.3.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
We have had an influx of scammers who log in from multiple US IP addresses, then login from a Nigerian IP address. Would it be possible to extend this plugin to generate an Admin report when a user logs in from a specific country or IP range (set in the ACP options)?

Would this stop a massive influx of login attempts?
We have been dealing lately with this issue and the attacker seems to be using a leaked list of usernames and passwords to log in to the forum using different IP addresses (thankfully all of them non-existent users) which cause the server to be overloaded. So far in the last 40 hours, we have registered over 70k login attempts.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Login Spaminator with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Login Spaminator for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.1.1

This update is to re add what was done here, https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ozzmodz-login-spaminator.7443/update/34946/

Somehow there was a regression in the code and the removed info was added back. I think this was don by changing dev sites and not removing the info from the files. This update to remove my IP address from the log viewing permissions for the addon. This has been in the addon form the vB days and was there for me to view the logs if people were...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would personally also prefer this to be in the ACP as these logs are usually only for admins. This is the default location for all logs.
Not a real problem, but it makes sense to put it there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom