1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Override user's style choice always

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Ryan Kent, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Ryan Kent

Ryan Kent Well-Known Member

I would like to override my user's styling choice 100% of the time for my site. What's the easiest method to achieve this result?

I was looking at going page by page, which I can do, but it seems there has to be an easier way. Going to 30+ pages, and add-ons, and always having to follow up when other admins create a page, etc. seems there are too many opportunities for a miss.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Just have 1 style or if you have multiple styles, only have 1 which is available to members.

Uncheck Allow user selection for all styles except one.

3. Ryan Kent

Where will I find that option? I've looked in ACP > Options > Appearance where I set the Flexile style, along with usergroup permissions and Style Properties.

I only have Default style and Flexile (just the basic one)

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Click on the style name and you then have the choice to make it non-selectable by regular members.

Administrators can always select styles.

style.PNG

Oracle likes this.
  5. Ryan Kent

doh! I was even at that screen but I didn't think to click on Default Style to see the next window.

Thanks once again for educating me.