Fixed  Overlay Close Issue on iPad

Vincent

Hello,

First of all, I'd like to congratulate Mike 'n Kier on the work of fastening up Mobile Devices and on Tablet Computers, well done guys.

Now, here is one bug that I found :S

I guess everyone knows that they can close an overlay or lightbox just by clicking at a random space that's not the box. I am one of the guys that uses it all the time.

Now, I just found out, that on the iPad this can't be done anymore, you can only close it by clicking the "X" button. On the iPad this is not a problem, but it can be rather annoying on small devices, like iPhone or Blackberry.

Aah yes, you're right. I've removed the semi-transparent mask from touch browsers, so now there is nothing to click. Hmm... I wonder how to fix this.

Aah yes, you're right. I've removed the semi-transparent mask from touch browsers, so now there is nothing to click. Hmm... I wonder how to fix this.
I'm pretty sure in a few moments a second post of you will come saying "Found out how to" and then a third post "Fixed"

Fixed by restoring the mask. It doesn't slow the page anywhere near as much as the shadow, which was the primary speed problem.

Top Bottom