Lack of interest Outdated Templates (revert option)

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The red X's are supposed to do exactly that. Revert! However, the way they use it is confusing. It really doesnt delete it, or it does and just replace the out dated template with the default one.

The red X's are supposed to do exactly that. Revert! However, the way they use it is confusing. It really doesnt delete it, or it does and just replace the out dated template with the default one.

The first time I upgraded I thought it did just that :D

If you hover over the icon in the template listings it states revert which to me is self explanatory in itself. Perhaps a text based solution too the far right can be added instead "revert" but I guessed using the icon would have been better for consistencies sake.

forget what i said earlier, i got ahead of myself. Sorry for that. I just checked the templates and there is no x's. :D

I'm all for that suggetion.

Well, it does delete the custom template. It just doesn't explain well that the deleted template is replaced with a default one.

Totally agree -- why have something that's confusing to people who don't code, when it's just as easy to use the word Revert? User-friendliness, baby!

That's good Shelley, certainly says revert or "go back" to me... as opposed to the red X which says.... KILL KILL KILL... :p

That's good Shelley, certainly says revert or "go back" to me... as opposed to the red X which says.... KILL KILL KILL... :p

Roflmao.

Revert template - *popup box* >> your going to kill your style you seriously don't want to click me. Nah I liked yours better. :P

The psd is at hand for kier or mike when and if they want to include this suggestion pending they don't go down the text route.

Top Bottom