Carlos

What does "Out of Memory" error mean?

These are my current server specs:

30GB hardware RAID10 disk
10GB hardware RAID10 SSD dedicated to MySQL
800GB transfer, dedicated IP and private memcache port

These are the current errors from ACP:

Code:
Fatal Error: Out of memory (allocated 8912896) (tried to allocate 196608 bytes) Monday at 4:11 AM - library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code:566

Fatal Error: Out of memory (allocated 8912896) (tried to allocate 196608 bytes) Monday at 4:11 AM - library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code:565

Fatal Error: Out of memory (allocated 9175040) (tried to allocate 72 bytes) Monday at 4:11 AM - library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php:365

When I look inside all three of them, this is how it looks:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Out of memory (allocated 8912896) (tried to allocate 196608 bytes) - library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code:566
Generated By: Unknown Account, Monday at 4:11 AM

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(47) "http://www.codforums.com/members/adam-lee.5501/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Out of memory (allocated 8912896) (tried to allocate 196608 bytes) - library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code:565

Stack Trace
#1 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(88) "http://www.codforums.com/forums/call-of-duty-black-ops.14/?prefix_id=7&order=reply_count"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["prefix_id"] => string(1) "7"
    ["order"] => string(11) "reply_count"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Out of memory (allocated 9175040) (tried to allocate 72 bytes) - library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php:365

Stack Trace
#1 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "http://www.codforums.com/threads/zealot-gaming-clan.4195/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Anyone have answers?

...What's that supposed to mean? You've hosted with him before?
Yes i have (didnt get my refund back either).

This is the period on when i was with him...yep thats right...57 downtimes. Each time blamed on 'patches' or 'testing' etc. Resource Usage did not work for me. All directory permissions were out of wack after import and a week went past before i had to google it and show him what needed to be changed. I guess i expected more from a host that 'specializes in xenforo'. Gotta love marketing though ;)

Those 2.5 weeks were enough for me to leave and never return back. Best move i did with my website.

xfhost.webp

Template/Abstract.php
BbCode/Formatter/Base.php

Don't appear to be part of the standard XF install. Have you added or upgraded an add-on recently?
These are the addons I have now:
CODFAddons.webp
Yes i have (didnt get my refund back either).

This is the period on when i was with him...yep thats right...57 downtimes. Each time blamed on 'patches' or 'testing' etc. Resource Usage did not work for me. All directory permissions were out of wack after import and a week went past before i had to google it and show him what needed to be changed.
Sounds like he doesn't like feedback as a guy who hosts - ouch. :(
Those 2.5 weeks were enough for me to leave and never return back. Best move i did with my website.

View attachment 61103
I will do more stress testing and move soon.

This is a bad time to have errors and whatnot.

@Carlos

Disable all listeners in the Admin CP first of all. Add this line to config.php:

PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

Does that then allow you to get in to the site to use it?

If so, disable all add-ons in the Admin CP and then remove that line from the config.php file.

If the site is still up with all add-ons disabled, you should then re-enable each add-on one at a time to ascertain which one/ones trigger the error.

That's being caused by an addon. As Chris recommended, you'll need to try and locate which one. As for Tajhay, search on him if you like, he posts that in every thread, there are comments from several other clients telling him to give it a rest as no one else had this down time so he is magically pulling this screenshot of an outage no one else had. I do recall when he moved to us, he had trouble understanding how to update name servers and it did cause downtime for him, that would not have been our servers fault.

Top Bottom