Our Queen đź‘‘ RIP

FTL

It's covering the neighbour's window, how inconsiderate. Maybe they had an agreement with them. We'll never know, but chances are they didn't.

Sheldon

There is a whole lot of dragging US people in here just to say you surrendered in Yorktown. Maybe that's on TikTok or Instagram, or perhaps our VP told us that.

webbouk

I have no idea.

A lot of the whole thing is stupid. Cancelling all the football matches as if that is out of respect. Would she have wanted that?

The chances are the football matches were cancelled to prevent embarrassment to the clubs and FA from certain elements of the 'fans' who would disrespect the passing of the Queen.
Rugby and Cricket matches haven't been cancelled, but then again their fans know how to conduct themselves.

Mr Lucky

Rugby and Cricket matches haven't been cancelled, but then again their fans know how to conduct themselves.
But I think they also cancelled the kiddies football, so was it the soccer mums also likely to disrespect. Or just better for the kids to stay at home on Sunday being miserable and mourning?

webbouk

Where football was concerned it was across the board.

Seriously, when you see the fans boo'ing the National Anthem, albeit only a minority, they don't do themselves any favours and the FA and clubs would be first in the firing line.

zappaDPJ

A lot of the whole thing is stupid. Cancelling all the football matches as if that is out of respect. Would she have wanted that?
I think it's pretty outrageous people who have been waiting for years for hip and knee replacements are having their surgery cancelled. I'm sure the Queen would not have wanted that.

It all started to get out of hand when Princess Diana died. While I'm sure a large proportion of people currently queuing in London are genuinely there to pay their respects, I'm also equally sure there's a sizable number turning out because it's a once in a lifetime event.

I'm not a royalist but regardless it feels like the end of an era to me so R.I.P. Queen Elizabeth II.

Tracy Perry

Most of them can't name the countries which make it up and many have no clue what Europe is.
Only the important locales.... Ireland and Scotland.... where wonderful nectar flows from. ;)

1663907895107.png
1663908232935.png