XF 1.5 Other people to my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris57

So I fixed the previous issue, now I am on the final step... I went to my mac instead of my laptop to test my forum out and it said that my website url couldn't be found or whatever. Basically I can only access my website through localhost, Someone please help with this issue.

Have you installed it on your computer rather than a publicly accessible web server?

Do you have a domain and hosting?
If not, you will need to purchase those and install it there.

Have you installed it on your computer rather than a publicly accessible web server?

Do you have a domain and hosting?
If not, you will need to purchase those and install it there.
I am a really big noob with this stuff, can you please explain it a little more to someone who doesn't quite understand.

I would use the contact form on the site to find the best product/package for your needs. I

I'm a bit confused.I thought you said this site wasn't publically viewable, ie your URL can't be found? So how can it already have members?
My brother and a couple cousins made account from my laptop.

You would need to import your database. Whatever host you choose should be able to help you with that.
Thanks
I would use the contact form on the site to find the best product/package for your needs. I

I'm a bit confused.I thought you said this site wasn't publically viewable, ie your URL can't be found? So how can it already have members?
And how do I buy that from the website u reccommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom