Resource icon

Organize The Moderator Bar 1.1.2

No permission to download

Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley submitted a new resource:

Organize The Moderator Bar - Does what it says on the tin.

What this addon does
This addon puts the Moderator Bar links into an orderly list.

View attachment 49477

How to install:
This addon can be installed using Chris Deeming's Addon Installer

or

Upload files to root folder
Install the XML

License:
Under no circumstance, may this addon/style be repackaged/redistributed in any way, shape, or form. If you are caught doing so, your details will be passed on to other addon developers.

If you wish to support the...​

Read more about this resource...

1 Star for false hope, actually would rather see this inside the main navigation bar to save space to be honest.

1 Star for false hope, actually would rather see this inside the main navigation bar to save space to be honest.

ur really going give it one star because it wasn't where you thought it was? anyways i will make an addon for it to be in the nav bar tonight

ur really going give it one star because it wasn't where you thought it was? anyways i will make an addon for it to be in the nav bar tonight

No 1 star for having an image and not an add-on :), it was a joke anyways man. I do think the nav bar addition would be nice, I personally hate having the extra bar up top for moderators.

No 1 star for having an image and not an add-on :), it was a joke anyways man. I do think the nav bar addition would be nice, I personally hate having the extra bar up top for moderators.
yea sry about that. accidentally uploaded an image...on psp cant upload atm

Where did users waiting approval and the moderation queue go in 1.2? Are they meant to be enabled manually now?

Top Bottom