Order member list

My question was a general one, if it is possible to enable such feature. It's strange that XenForo does not provide such ability by default. Most if not all good forum softwares provide such ability.

My question was a general one, if it is possible to enable such feature. It's strange that XenForo does not provide such ability by default. Most if not all good forum softwares provide such ability.

Well, okay. Just know it can be done. I do hope you don't drop XenForo off your good forum software list because it can't order member lists :)

No, not at all. I love XenForo for all the other unique features it provide. Lack of ability to sort member list was just a thing that I noticed while evaluating a demo version.

I guess this topic could be moved to feature suggestion forum.

There have been quite a few discussions about the lack of member management tools. I suspect that it will be greatly improved in future versions. It seems to be a very easy thing to code and I suspect is high on the list for the developers.

In my case, I was used to much better tools in my old software, but the benefits of XF beat out this particular shortcoming. As mentioned, it can be worked around in various ways for now.

I'm working on an addon for this, should be released by tomorrow.

Sorting options will include:
1. Username
2. Registration date
3. Message count
4. Last Activity
5. Likes Count
6. Trophy Points

7. Reputation Points (For those using the reputations system)

Option to choose which sorting methods you want to allow will be available in AdminCP

Can you make one of your options the default option ?
ie. When I am on the Forums Tab and I click the Member Tab .... I would want one of your sort options vs. the default alphabetical option that is the only option in Xenforo 1.1.3.

Could you assist me in letting me know which other addons have a particular statistic that may be used for sorting. So far I have come to know of these:
1. Reputation System- Reputation Points - DONE
2. MyPoints - Points - DONE
3. Banking - Money - DONE
4. Friends - No. of Friends - DONE
5. XenTrader - Positive Feedback/Trader Ratings - DONE
6. PostRatings - Positive/Negative
7. [DBTech] DragonByte Signatures - Points - DONE
8. [DBTech] DragonByte Avatars - Points - DONE

Besides this I think I got all the possible stats from XF core, except followers, which is also on the todo list.

At the moment no, there are no permissions. Only enabling and disabling of a particular criteria.

However permissions are on chalkboard. Which sorting options do you think should have permissions? And how should I have permission setup?

Top Bottom