Resource icon

Optimized List Queries by Xon 1.4.3

No permission to download
This addon is aimed at large forum with tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands or more threads in a single forum.

Hundreds of thousands of posts in a single forum, or on the entire site?

Hundreds of thousands of posts in a single forum, or on the entire site?
Discussions/Threads, not messages/posts is the determining factor.

For example, on Xenforo.com; the Resource and Add-on Releases forum has:
Discussions: 4,502

And as such, wouldn't benefit from this add-on in any noticeable way compared to a forum with +100000 threads.

Is that add-on uses the Redis Cache and support the Redis Cache Plugin completely ?
This add-on doesn't require any of my other add-ons, and does not implement any caching.

It just does replacement SQL queries for a number of list-queries which can have poor performance in large numbers.

Reactions: rdn
@Xon, My user online users list shows only the staff team now. Yes i know you updated for do that and it is not bug ( Update history ) But i want to show list online members in my online_users block.

How can i modify for that? Members want to know who is online as members so i must disable the plugin temporary now because of this.

How can i modify for that? Members want to know who is online as members so i must disable the plugin temporary now because of this.
Disable the "Faster Members Online Query" option, and that part of the add-on will be disabled.

Disable the "Faster Members Online Query" option, and that part of the add-on will be disabled.
Ah okay thank you so much, i didn't see that option in performance area.

Btw, Is possible that cache the who is online list to redis too like 5min-10min cache flush time? I think it will be best solution.

Installed, I don't have debug enabled, but forumlist seems faster. Looking forward to possibly seeing a drop in average page load times in google webmaster tools :)

Reactions: Xon
2 errors I got from 2 Forums I just updated.
Code:
Server Error Log

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: changed - library/SV/OptimizedListQueries/Globals.php:36
Generated By: User, A moment ago

Stack Trace
#0 /library/SV/OptimizedListQueries/Globals.php(36): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 36, Array)
#1 /library/SV/OptimizedListQueries/XenForo/Model/Search.php(10): SV_OptimizedListQueries_Globals::removeHardEnabledHooks()
#2 /library/XenForo/Search/Searcher.php(82): SV_OptimizedListQueries_XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResults(Array, NULL)
#3 /library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php(255): XenForo_Search_Searcher->searchGeneral('elasticsearch', Array, 'relevance')
#4 /library/SV/OptimizedListQueries/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php(8): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch()
#5 /library/ReckonsTeam/GoogleCustomSearch/ControllerPublic/Search.php(40): SV_OptimizedListQueries_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch()
#6 /library/XenES/Proxy/ControllerSearch.php(30): ReckonsTeam_GoogleCustomSearch_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch()
#7 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenES_Proxy_ControllerSearch->actionSearch()
#8 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "http://www.domain.net/search/search"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/search/search"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["keywords"] => string(13) "elasticsearch"
    ["users"] => string(0) ""
    ["date"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Server Error Log

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: changed - library/SV/OptimizedListQueries/Globals.php:36
Generated By: user, A moment ago

Stack Trace
#0 /library/SV/OptimizedListQueries/Globals.php(36): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 36, Array)
#1 /library/SV/OptimizedListQueries/XenForo/Model/Search.php(10): SV_OptimizedListQueries_Globals::removeHardEnabledHooks()
#2 /library/XenForo/Search/Searcher.php(82): SV_OptimizedListQueries_XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResults(Array, NULL)
#3 /library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php(255): XenForo_Search_Searcher->searchGeneral('india', Array, 'date')
#4 /library/SV/OptimizedListQueries/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php(8): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch()
#5 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): SV_OptimizedListQueries_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch()
#6 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "http://domain.com/search/search"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/search/search"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["keywords"] => string(5) "india"
    ["users"] => string(0) ""
    ["date"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Thanks for releasing this. Installing now on AVForums.
You may wish to tweak the "Faster Members Online Query" option, as it is enabled by default and does cause a user visible change by only showing followed people and staff in the list of people online. The total counts are still accurate.

Top Bottom