OPTIKS Gaming Community

Very cool @Wing we had a virtual store on our site for awhile and it turned out great, we didn't have games like you do but never-the-less it boosted our forum activity like crazy.

Loving what your doing with everything, seems fantastic.

Appreciate it Russ,
Yeah over the past months we have slowly but surely been building up. Everything we do is community involved and voted on ;)

We hope the store will be something rewarding for our dedicated community users. Seems to be a hit so far!

Currently offering FREE Steam games via Community raffles!

We have also updated our style quite a bit... Its basically the stock Xenforo defualt theme, customized to the max :p
Check it out!

Really taking off with divisions, and participation especially in-game. Teamspeak is also a great service that we offer for anyone.
Feel free to use our Teamspeak server for any of your in-game communication needs.

We have been really pleased so far with the Xenforo platform, and hope to stay around for a long time with this software :cool:

i like it! i'm trying to get my xbox players together but they're so lazy. might have to convert to pc gaming. seems like it makes more sense to run a game community if you're a pc gamer. these console kids never get off the darn couch to check out a site.

i like it! i'm trying to get my xbox players together but they're so lazy. might have to convert to pc gaming. seems like it makes more sense to run a game community if you're a pc gamer. these console kids never get off the darn couch to check out a site.

Haha, we ran into the exact same issue.
Which is why we made the conversion to PC gaming. Alot more potential when it comes to running a community (y)

I need a good starter gaming rig.

Wanna show me something worth getting Or building?

I use a "gaming" laptop from a Microcenter just for work. It's an Asus with i7 660 and 16gb ram... If I can play bf4 I'll be happy!

I need a good starter gaming rig.

Wanna show me something worth getting Or building?

I use a "gaming" laptop from a Microcenter just for work. It's an Asus with i7 660 and 16gb ram... If I can play bf4 I'll be happy!

Yeah forsure. I would reccomend gathering the parts, and then building the PC on your own. (sounds harder then it is).

Head on over to our hardware lounge here: http://www.optiksgaming.com/forums/510/
And we can help you in depth there. We also have some starter builds posted in individual topics as you can see there...
One of our other community leaders is very knowledgeable with building PCs. And will be more then happy to walk you through the process. :cool:

i see what you did there... "insert new member to forum" LOL..

I'll check it out.

there was another guy i had a convo with on here who was very helpful too.

i see what you did there... "insert new member to forum" LOL..

I'll check it out.

there was another guy i had a convo with on here who was very helpful too.

More so just showing you a good place to look for knowledge and advice when it comes to building PC hardware.
Its not like these knowledgeable people are climbing around the Xenforo.com official forum just waiting to help people with PC questions...

The link I gave above is a better environment for that sort of resource. ;)

Top Bottom