ooooooo is this new?

Just tested the ignore system. Its great how it completely removes that person. Well done. Now to explore more stuff.
I think I have not had enough caffeine today yet... where is the new ignore option? :coffee:

Right now the click on the quote of an ignored person goes nowhere. I think it would be great if on clicking the post link in the quote an overlay lets you know that that post is by an ignored person.

Right now the click on the quote of an ignored person goes nowhere. I think it would be great if on clicking the post link in the quote an overlay lets you know that that post is by an ignored person.
Really? Earlier it actually took me to the post. :confused:

not great then.
there should be an option for member to get notified by e-mail when there is a profile-post on their own profile page.
Not sure why this is so difficult to implement?

Who said it was difficult to implement? Remember that XF is a new system and will take time to mature. Not everything could be included in the initial version unless the devs hide away for several years, which they cannot do as they need to make money etc.

Anybody have seen the avatars in username auto complete fields?
Also nice:)
You mean it stretches to it's full size or dimension of avatar "space?"

The ignore feature might be useful.
I honestly don't like AddThis, but the way Mr. Darby coded the dialog box for it = Excellent. (y)
I had thought it would replace the current share button(s), but it only applies to permalinks. I like that thinking.
At first, I thought "Owh man! Surely this can be disabled via clickable entry?" and only because I didn't want AddThis to interfere with my xenforo experience.

*Blown away* Who is Kier Darby? A developer at Facebook or somethin'!?

O_O

*Shivers* It's scary to know what he's capable of with regards to programming. Really scary.

Have been waiting for this feature!​

Threads below this have not been updated since your last visit but have unread messages.

There are also so many other great new features, ... ;)

Top Bottom