Online Status

Dav

Hi

Can Admins no longer see members who choose not to show their online status with Beta 6 because i could see who was online before i upgraded from beta 5.

Thanks

I suspect it's a moderator issue.
Several people have reported problems with the moderator bar no longer appearing.

Try removing and re-adding moderator permissions.

I suspect it's a moderator issue.
Several people have reported problems with the moderator bar no longer appearing.

Try removing and re-adding moderator permissions.

Iv tried removing and re-adding but i still cant bypass user privacy or see ip addresses :(

Sorry, my news feeds dont seem to be working either but iv noticed other users have this issue.

Thanks

What did you do to solve the issues?? Others may benefit from your solutions. :)

For some reason i had the moderator and admin permissions boxes checked. Where i should of just had the admin permissions box checked :)

I still cant get my news feeds to work though. iv tried posting as guest and as a user but no luck. Is anyone else having a problem importing their feeds to their forum?

Here is what works for your feed. I confirmed it works on my test forum:

View attachment 9387

Hi Jake thanks for that, this is how i have it set up but it still doesn't seem to be working for me. Im getting the error "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." when i press the orange RSS feed buttons on any of my forums. Could this have anything to do with why they may not be working for me?
Thanks

Im getting the error "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." when i press the orange RSS feed buttons on any of my forums. Could this have anything to do with why they may not be working for me?

Those are outgoing feeds which are different than the incoming feeds.

What happens when you import the feed?

Screen shot 2011-01-16 at 12.28.24 PM.webp

Top Bottom