Online Status

Dav

Hi

Can Admins no longer see members who choose not to show their online status with Beta 6 because i could see who was online before i upgraded from beta 5.

Thanks

Hi

This was the line they used php_value include_path ".:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/web/guide/GGN7568"

Ill run Jakes file now and see if it works>

It appears that the .htaccess file isn't working. You will probably need to ask your host to change this on the server. If you forward them your error message then they should be able to fix it:

An exception occurred: is_readable() [<a href='function.is-readable'>function.is-readable</a>]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/share/pear/Zend/Feed/Writer/Extension/DublinCore/Feed.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/web/guide/GGN7568:/web/guide/GGN7568/tmp:/tmp:/web/guide/GGN7568/public_html:/web/guide/GGN7568/subfolders) in /web/guide/GGN7568/public_html/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 198

You can probably just use this value:

php_value include_path "."

XF doesn't actually need anything in the include path (as previous versions can attest).

It appears that the .htaccess file isn't working. You will probably need to ask your host to change this on the server. If you forward them your error message then they should be able to fix it:

Hi Jake,

Thanks, i have sent the error to my host. Fingers crossed they can get it to work. Its driving me "up the wall" not being able to get the feeds to work lol :)

They didn't tell me what they did. They just said they had made ammendments after i sent them the error message.

Thanks for all your help anyway :)

Top Bottom