Online status user group permission

Alluidh

Hi

After some Add-ons and Guides for disabling or remove the "Show Online Status" it would be great to have a User Group Permissions for this as a feature like "Edit Online Status" in Xenforo 1.3. So everyone will be able to activate this option or not - For one group, for more groups or for everyone ;)

Upvote 56
Hi

After some Add-ons and Guides for disabling or remove the "Show Online Status" it would be great to have a User Group Permissions for this as a feature like "Edit Online Status" in Xenforo 1.3. So everyone will be able to activate this option or not - For one group, for more groups or for everyone ;)
+1 (y):)

Another vote from me, assuming I understand correctly in that this will mean I can disable guests from viewing the online status indicator, as it kills our performance.

I would love to see this as well. I wouldn't mind the ability to set who can see my status. Like, I show that I am online only to my donor and up group (based on the user group point system).

Wow, I'm surprised this isn't a group permission setting... especially because it's an option to default it on/off during registration.

Top Bottom