Add-on Older - Newer - Related Threads, Which Add-on?

Apodictive

In doing lots of looking around at different XenForo forums to get some ideas for things that I want to do with my forum I have come across something that seems to be an add-on but I can't find anything exactly like this in the Resources section here.

What it is doing is showing 3 different lists right below the first message in a thread that shows "Older Threads", "Newer Threads" and "Related Threads". Does anyone know which add-on (if it is an add-on) this is that does this?

I found one that shows related threads but not the older and newer threads which I might use if I can't find this add-on.

Any help or information as to which add-on this is or might be will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

IMS_Recent_Posts_P24_NI.png

In doing lots of looking around at different XenForo forums to get some ideas for things that I want to do with my forum I have come across something that seems to be an add-on but I can't find anything exactly like this in the Resources section here.

What it is doing is showing 3 different lists right below the first message in a thread that shows "Older Threads", "Newer Threads" and "Related Threads". Does anyone know which add-on (if it is an add-on) this is that does this?

I found one that shows related threads but not the older and newer threads which I might use if I can't find this add-on.

Any help or information as to which add-on this is or might be will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

IMS_Recent_Posts_P24_NI.png

I think its a banned author add-on, don't remember the add-on name but I had used it earlier ;) (uninstalled his add-on after reading his long story :P)

But I think its easy to create add-on, if you want I can develop similar add-on for you;)

I think its a banned author add-on, don't remember the add-on name but I had used it earlier ;) (uninstalled his add-on after reading his long story :p)
Thanks for your reply and the information. If it is from that author then I am pretty sure that I know who it is. If it is from that author then I will not be installing or using that add-on.

But I think its easy to create add-on, if you want I can develop similar add-on for you;)
Thanks for the offer, if I can't find one that will work then I will let you know and we can see what can be done. If someone was to develop one of these I am sure it would be a popular add-on and get lots of downloads and sales if the price was reasonable. I am surprised that nobody else has made on like this.

Thanks again. :)

Top Bottom