Oh Kier...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ

Why haven't ya posted in coming up in a month almost*? :(

Just curious, don't hate!

*Public view at least*

A while ago I started a thread, mentioning that as the community matured, it would change from an early adopters place to a more formal, community support place, that has no place fort he actual developers to come and chat with us.

I am not saying this is the reason, but I have seen how every single statement made by the developers is taken as a commitment, and how words get thrown back. I have seen how if people see you around they expect you to help them right away with whatever problem they are having (even though it might be 2am and you absolutely don't want to give support) and then they get mad if you don't help.

We dicussed this in TAZ a while ago, How active should administrator be in public forums. And sadly, it seems, after some time, the less and less you will see the owner around.

Depends on what he is busy with. I don't think it's anything bad, and Mike has been quite active (it's usually the opposite as far as I have seen).

Too early to start to get worried about it. :p

So long as he didn't die... he doesn't really need to be here every day. Support issues are being taken care of, bugs are being fixed, features are being added, etc...

As a programmer myself, I get the most done when I don't visit my own site and people aren't requesting my attention. So probably he's just getting a lot done. :)

So long as he didn't die... he doesn't really need to be here every day. Support issues are being taken care of, bugs are being fixed, features are being added, etc...

Not to be pedantic, but this suggests that if he did die, he needs to be here every day. I figure that in that case, he should get at least some days off. :)

However, I am betting that he is either furiously coding, taking a well deserved barefoot vacation, tending to the family, or some combination of the above.

And, DP, I agree...bizness is being well tended to, so while it's always great to hear from all of the devs, the important stuff is being well attended.

Kier, Ashley and Mike's reaction after reading this thread:__
haha.gif

given all the nonsense that's been thrown at Kier by a certain El Segundo company, I wouldn't blame the man if he decided to disappear for a month or so to relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom