Official, working vB4 importer.

The vB4 importer is based on the official vB3 importer so it does pretty much the same job.

righto. i wish for an official converter too. in fact, i wish xenforo provides a conversion service for a fee. i am still waiting for a good time to migrate my vb4 forum to xenforo. the license is lying unused right now. just want a good solid conversion that i can trust.

I may be wrong, but I do not think it would be in the best interest of xenForo to make a vBullletin 4 importer until this Internet Brands lawsuit blows over.
righto. i wish for an official converter too. in fact, i wish xenforo provides a conversion service for a fee. i am still waiting for a good time to migrate my vb4 forum to xenforo. the license is lying unused right now. just want a good solid conversion that i can trust.

Paul M has written a very good importer and is a trusted moder on vBulletin and xenForo.
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/vbulletin-4-importer.5726/

Although, you may wait if you wish.

My vb4 import went flawless using the importer that's in the addons here. As always backup your stuff and run a test first, but mine and many others went very well.

I had a wonderful experience with Paul's importer.

I may take it out for some dancing in Vegas... ;)

That'd be Paul's mod. I ran succesful tests on my main forum, and fully intend of using it when we go live. It's as reliable as it gets. There's also an add-on to convert the "post thanks" into likes, which bolts onto Paul's solution.

Top Bottom