OAuth2 Consumer

wedtm1

I would like to have XenForo use my custom built website's authentication system. My website is a OAuth2 Provider, so I feel like this should be fairly simple since Twitter/G+/Facebook are already there.

What am I missing?

I'm looking for an addon that will allow my Ruby on Rails website, which is an OAuth2 PROVIDER, to be the master user database for XenForo.

Budget is negotiable, just put an estimated price in your reply.
Good idea to solicit in the Request forum ... but people don't check it that often ....

I know Joomla has OAuth2 authentication. Joomla has Jfusion plugin that can integrate Xenforo with Joomla. I'm not sure the Xenforo Jfusion plugin works with the latest version of Jfusion. Jfusion + Joomla + RoR + Xenforo sounds like a slow setup anyway.

@xfrocks would probably be the ideal person for an addon like this. But he's probably busy. Try xfrocks.com. He is the author of [bd]API.

@Waindigo has done this type of work before.

The search I linked to ... could give you a list of people with similar interests that could help you fund your OAuth2 addon. You could always collect their names and tag them to gauge their interest.

Good luck.

Top Bottom