Lack of interest Notices without javascript

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
There are users without JavaScript enabled out there? ^^
yes, of course, no JavaScript is the default setting for all my browsers, and my colleague agrees, too. Only when a page is classified as trustworthy will it be whitelisted. That has already prevented so many evils.
And if a page does not work properly the first time it is called up without Javascipt then I do not visit again ...

And if a page does not work properly the first time it is called up without Javascipt then I do not visit again ...
Well, I'dl expect you to not visit that many websites at all then ;)
Like it or not, expecting JavaScript to be enabled is reasonable in 2020.

Well, I'dl expect you to not visit that many websites at all then ;)
Like it or not, expecting JavaScript to be enabled is reasonable in 2020.

This is your point of view. Mine is contrary to this from experience in the security area. ;)

In 2020, word should have got around that at least due to the basic usability of a website, it should also be available without Javascript because malicious things are smuggled to the client just as only with Javascript. Reputable sites also stick to it and so I never had problems using such sites even without JS.

Top Bottom