Not a bug Notices Not Displaying For Admin

Brett Peters

I have been having a look at 1.1 beta 2 and when setting up notices for guests I also selected to show notices to admin so I did not have to load a different browser that was not logged in to see the notices, Problem is I can not see notices as admin when selecting Display Notice IF User > Privileges and Status: > User is an administrator.

I have checked that I am an administrator and have all the necessary permissions set.

I have been having a look at 1.1 beta 2 and when setting up notices for guests I also selected to show notices to admin so I did not have to load a different browser that was not logged in to see the notices, Problem is I can not see notices as admin when selecting Display Notice IF User > Privileges and Status: > User is an administrator.

I have checked that I am an administrator and have all the necessary permissions set.

Are you checking both of the boxes? I think it's designed to be AND criteria not OR.

I wouldn't use the Privileges and Status for something like that; but use the second area:

User Groups:

Thanks Russ, User Groups works fine, I still dont understand what Privileges and Status: is for but I guess I dont need it now anyways.​

Top Bottom