Not a bug User Profile Fields Not Displaying in XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelessan

Affected version
I'm encountering an issue with user profile fields not displaying properly in my XenForo forum. Here's the problem breakdown:
  1. Custom Profile Fields: I've created several custom profile fields to gather additional information from forum users during registration or profile editing.
  2. Field Setup: These custom profile fields are set up correctly in the Admin Control Panel (ACP) with appropriate field types and permissions.
  3. Field Visibility: However, when users attempt to view or edit their profiles, the custom fields are not displayed.
  4. User Data Loss: Despite users filling out these fields during registration or profile editing, the information seems to be lost as the fields are not visible anywhere within the user profile.
Attempts to Solve:
  1. Template Modifications: I've checked the template files to ensure that the necessary code for displaying custom profile fields is present and correctly configured.
  2. Permission Settings: Verified that the permissions for viewing and editing custom profile fields are correctly set for the appropriate user groups.
  3. Cache Clearing: Cleared the forum cache multiple times to ensure that any cached data isn't causing the issue, but the problem persists.
  4. Test Accounts: Created test accounts with different user groups to see if the issue is specific to certain user permissions, but the custom fields still don't display for any user.
Request for Assistance: I'm seeking assistance from the XenForo community to help diagnose and resolve this issue with custom profile fields not displaying. If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has insights into troubleshooting profile field visibility issues, I would greatly appreciate your help in resolving this matter.

You will need to associate your forum user name with your customer account to be able to post in the customer support forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom