XF 1.5 Not sending e-mails erorrs.

Just to note, that I have backed up the database some time ago to switch server hosting and re-imported the database into phpmyadmin.

I reinstalled xenforo and used the old databse because I didn't want the members who signed up a while ago have to re-register.

This it the error I got, but of course, I edit the sensitive information.

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception: Email to ********@****.*** failed: Unable to send mail. - library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php:137
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/html/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail()
#1 /var/www/html/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#2 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/MailQueue.php(79): Zend_Mail->send(Object(Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail))
#3 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Deferred/MailQueue.php(10): XenForo_Model_MailQueue->runMailQueue(7.9999980926514)
#4 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_MailQueue->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999980926514, '')
#5 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999980926514, '', false)
#6 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#7 /var/www/html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(43) "http://www.terabyte-gaming.net/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(27) "/index.php?threads/opp.120/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

This is PHP indicating it received an error when attempting to hand the email off. A more specific error would need to be found in your server's mail log. If you don't have root access, you would need your host to help here. If you do have root, make sure you have an MTA (such as postfix) installed and check your mail log (often in /var/log/maillog).

Top Bottom