XF 2.2 Not being alerted to a Stripe payment made when a user upgrade is purchased

Shortie

I had a user on my forum today purchase an upgrade using Stripe, I was unaware the payment had been made and the user had to contact me to let me know.

The user was not upgraded automatically and nothing was showing in the user upgrades section that a purchase had been made, it was only when I went to my Stripe account that I saw the payment.

Is this something that can be fixed?

I checked all the logs and nothing is showing at all for the upgrade made today.

Thanks

Is there anything in the payment provider log in the ACP?

If not, a callback wasn't made and therefore XF has no way of knowing an upgrade was purchased and to promote the account.

If no callback was received, you will need to check with Stripe.

As far as notification is concerned, that would be something you set up in Stripe.
XF does not produce emails for account upgrades.

Thank you for your reply.

I have just checked the payment provider log and the last one was from PayPal last month, nothing for Stripe.

I will get in contact with Stripe to see if they can help :)

Thank you.

Is there anything in the payment provider log in the ACP?

If not, a callback wasn't made and therefore XF has no way of knowing an upgrade was purchased and to promote the account.

If no callback was received, you will need to check with Stripe.

As far as notification is concerned, that would be something you set up in Stripe.
XF does not produce emails for account upgrades.
I have just been in contact with Stripe and they have told me that I do not have an application connected to Xenforo through my Stripe account.

This was their response

In order for you to connect your account to Xenforo payments for the information to be sync, you may need to contact Xenforo for them to integrate this for you.

Is this something that I have missed when setting up the Stripe payments on my forum?

Thank you.

I have made a payment profile for Stripe, I had all that set up a few weeks ago.

I have that all set up with the Live publishable key and the Live secret key

Is there something I may have missed which is not connecting the two?

Thanks.

Top Bottom