XF 1.5 Not able to receive confirmation email

T Money

I have changed my original "Default Email Address" and "Contact Email Address", and enabled "Email Confirmation".

After doing this now I am not receiving any confirmation request emails from new members, although this new email is working just fine otherwise.

I would like all emails, confirmation requests or otherwise, to be sent and received at this new email address.

Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?
I think so - why do you expect to receive confirmation emails?
The confirmation emails are sent to your new members email address, and they click a link within the email to confirm their registration.
You'd only get the confirmation email if it was bounced back by the mail server to your 'Bounced Email Address'

The confirmation emails go to the members signing up, not you.

If you want to approve them, disable email confirmation and enable manual approval.

Still having a problem here.

Yes TwistedMerlin -- that is what I mean. For some reason I am not receiving any notification emails when new members sign up and await approval.

Brogan as you suggested I disabled email confirmation and enabled manual approval-- now the new user do NOT get the confirmation email, AND I still do not get any notification.

So now I just turned the email confirmation back on, so new users will be able to confirm. Just need to figure out how myself as admin to get notified so I can approve them.

upload_2015-12-8_12-21-37.webp

As it stands, there is no email notification of a user awaiting approval. You will see an entry in the bar at the top of every page when there is one pending though.

Top Bottom