Lack of interest Nodes collapsed by default

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

RobaFresca

Hi *.*

If anyone could tell me what end where i have to change in which template if i want to set up one single category to be collapsed by default.

I had this functionality within the ******* Custom Node add-on but as this is no more compatible with my new, modern full featured styles i had to uninstall it.

As a suggestion: This would be a great feature in the core !

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thx...but i do not look for that. I tried it on my test environment and didn't get it to work as i want probably due to an incompatibility with other add ons...

I have just one main category which is only accessable fo a certain usergroup and which has a different forced style. Therefore i just want to keep this category collapsed by default.
I guess this must be just 2-3 lines of CSS code and that's all i'm looking for since my new styles from pixelexit includes all the other "gimmicks" already.

If anyone could help i really would appreciate it and become the happiest admin ever...lol

Thx in advance dudes

Top Bottom