Nodes As Tabs

Nodes As Tabs 1.5.1

No permission to download
Hmm, upgraded this on 1.2 beta 1 forum, and now I get this error message both in forum URL and admin.php site
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Application::getFc() in /home/euinfo/public_html/podcasts/library/NodesAsTabs/Listen.php on line 145

Upgrade to RC1. Otherwise you must have failed to upload all of the new files.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Application::getFc() in /home/content/38/11459338/html/library/NodesAsTabs/Listen.php on line 145
I get this error. I upload the nodesastabs to library then upload the .xml and I get that :/

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Application::getFc() in /home/content/38/11459338/html/library/NodesAsTabs/Listen.php on line 145
I get this error. I upload the nodesastabs to library then upload the .xml and I get that :/

Are you running XenForo 1.2? That is required for the latest update.

Enable this option:

Admin CP -> Home -> Nodes As Tabs -> Enable Tab Selection For Link-forums

This doesn't seem to work to show resource manager categories as selected tabs.

I've enabled tab selection for link-forums, added a RM category as a link-forum, and have display as tab checked. It adds the tab, but when I click on the tab instead of highlighting that tab, it highlights the "Resources" tab.

This doesn't seem to work to show resource manager categories as selected tabs.

I've enabled tab selection for link-forums, added a RM category as a link-forum, and have display as tab checked. It adds the tab, but when I click on the tab instead of highlighting that tab, it highlights the "Resources" tab.

Make sure the link-forum targets are relative, per the description of this setting:

Are you running XenForo 1.2? That is required for the latest update.
Oh no.. Jake i dont want to run 1.2 but i tried to install your latest build and i am stuck with the same error.. <facepalm>

Now my site is down with this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Application::getFc() in /home/hippy/public_html/manipurtalks.com/library/NodesAsTabs/Listen.php on line 145
what can i do to get it back to where i was... even if that means disabling your add-on? I dont want to run 1.2 now :(

Oh no.. Jake i dont want to run 1.2 but i tried to install your latest build and i am stuck with the same error.. <facepalm>

Now my site is down with this error

what can i do to get it back to where i was... even if that means disabling your add-on? I dont want to run 1.2 now :(
I had the same error yesterday, and site was down. I solved it by uploading the files from the old version. Perhaps it also works for you.

Make sure the link-forum targets are relative, per the description of this setting:

How can I determine the relative url for a resource category? All I see is the direct link.

Hi @Jake Bunce
I saw a couple of these javascript warning in Chrome dev tools that may come from your addon. I'm running XF 1.1.5 and Node as Tabs 1.1.4

You can check my site here

Unable to find menu for Popup

[li.navTab nodetab80 Popup PopupClosed, context: li.navTab nodetab80 Popup PopupClosed, constructor: function, init: function, selector: "", jquery: "1.5.2"…]
xenforo.js?_v=6fa14858:219
Unable to find menu for Popup

[li.navTab QntQuiz Popup PopupClosed, context: li.navTab QntQuiz Popup PopupClosed, constructor: function, init: function, selector: "", jquery: "1.5.2"…]

Top Bottom