XF 1.2 Node Specific 2-Column Layout

intradox

I am wondering how I might have forums for a specific node appear in a 2column layout such as:

ads%C4%B1z-png.27049

I found this code, http://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-do-i-show-my-page-into-two-columns.29247/#post-343022 but it's forum wide whereas I am looking to apply this to a specific section of the site.

So for example, that first section in the image above and not forum wide. If node was 62 or something.

I have done it with Borgan´s TuT and added, as he already wrote, the node id´s to it.
.node_187 .nodeText { margin-right: 0 !important; }
.node_187 .nodeLastPost, .node_187 .tinyIcon { display: none !important; }
.node_187 .forum.level_2,
.node_187 .page.level_2,
.node_187 .category_forum.level_2 {
width: 50%;
float: left;
min-height: 60px;
}
.nodeList .node.level_1 { clear: both; }
.node_188 .nodeInfo { border-left: 1px solid @primaryLighter; }
.node_192 .nodeInfo { border-left: 1px solid @primaryLighter; }
.node_193 .nodeInfo { margin-bottom: 20px !important; width: 658px; }

I have done it with Borgan´s TuT and added, as he already wrote, the node id´s to it.
worked great except how would I resolve the margin issue. Currently it seems a normal list has a margin-bottom but whne floating the items to get the 2 column layout, it takes away the height which offsets the margin. Example: Screen Shot 2013-08-20 at 10.28.12 PM.webp

under site & info, there is a margin but in the 2 column nodes there is none (there is but it doesn't help since the height is messed up)

url: indiegamers(dot)com

Hey guys, when I apply this to my site it does separate into two columns, but the margin issue is just there. Does anyone have ideas about how to edit them?

Top Bottom