Not a bug  Node Permissions Errors in RC2?

el canadiano

See if someone gets this error as well.

I'm trying to create a staff forum/category, you know, for the admins and the mods to linger away, hopefully not ranting at the members. Now, you obviously want to hide something like that away from the regular folk, so be it. So this is the thing that's going on.

- Create some nodes (Categories/Forums).
- In Node Permissions (doesn't matter between Categories or Forums), revoke the permissions of the Newly Registered Group, and as an admin, you won't be able to see it. Revoking the guest group at this point seems to not affect anything.

Presumably your admin is a member of the "Newly Registered" group, so this is totally expected. You have to explicitly allow the admin group in then.

Indeed, that would be it (I'm just building up stuff on my xF license), thanks. Weird setup, but I suppose it's something I gotta get used to, silly me. After all, I'm playing by your rules :P.

Other than that, that's some pretty good stuff you guys got. Just another unrelated question, where would I be able to find style changelogs from RC1 to RC2?

Top Bottom