Node Icon

Node Icon 2.2 Beta 3

No permission to download
what are the different code for or how do I put my own custom icon
As this addon just using fontawesome, for own icons set you need bit excend .fa css class.
For example, for node you set icon cog another-icons-set, and in css attached to forums list/all pages you write some like
CSS:
.fa .fa-cog.another-icons-set{
  font: [some icons font];
}

.fa .fa-cog.another-icons-set:before{
  content: "[some icon code]";
}

Not working for categories, and it doesn't show the icons for sub-forums in forum-list. But thank you. Makes everything much easier, adding all customly in css takes too much time.

There was fail with assing icon to category. That was fixed. If you have problem with some else - please, describe how reproduce it. Developers not always by few words can understand what wrong.
I thought it was clear enough, sorry.
The assigning to the category still doesn't work.
You can go to node list, choose a category, type in fa-font name and it doesn't display in forum-list.
I don't need that actually, but I thought I give some feedback about it.

so you can see i bug is a bug. like what are the other Commander or code for. so like if you type bug gives you that picture of a bug

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.webp
    Screenshot_2.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 49
The assigning to the category still doesn't work.
Problem with assigning icon to category was because icon just not save no xf_node table. It was fixed. If you set node icon, save and re-open edit page - icon should be here, but wasn't at previous version.
doesn't display in forum-list
Category at all forums list (forum_list template) have no icon, only name and description. But if there is category in forum, and you open forum (forum_view template), category should have icon.

Reactions: sbj
Top Bottom