[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
Also going to add that when the number of threads pass a certain set amount, it does not add pages as it does within the normal categories.

Does anyone know were this screen is in Groups?? Listen I have read, read again and re-read I can not find this screen... Could someone if you have seen this screen tell me how to fine it!!!!!

Vinny

Attachments

• Capture1.webp
    Capture1.webp
    24 KB · Views: 12
Does anyone know were this screen is in Groups?? Listen I have read, read again and re-read I can not find this screen... Could someone if you have seen this screen tell me how to fine it!!!!!

Vinny
Group Category Edit or Add page.

Hi Nobita.Kun
OK it seems to work but after accessing the group and click on forum I get this message

Your group did not linked with any forums yet.

How do I link them?

Vinny

Hello
OK I got the forums working in the Group add-on, however when you goto a group that has a forum created for it, then goto that forum at the top you will see Team_Discussion can this be changed to Group_Discussion??

Vinny

Attachments

• Capture2.webp
    Capture2.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 10
Hello
OK I got the forums working in the Group add-on, however when you goto a group that has a forum created for it, then goto that forum at the top you will see Team_Discussion can this be changed to Group_Discussion??

Vinny
It is missing phrase. I will fixed in next update.

Hello,

Thanks for this great addon!

It seems that deactivate tabs don't work. I have deactivated Rules in each category and it's always showing.
It would be great also to have the opportunity to choose the tab to be displayed by default when going to a group and have the opportunity to deactivate tab for discussion when there's no forum linked to the groups.

Hello,

Thanks for this great addon!

It seems that deactivate tabs don't work. I have deactivated Rules in each category and it's always showing.
It would be great also to have the opportunity to choose the tab to be displayed by default when going to a group and have the opportunity to deactivate tab for discussion when there's no forum linked to the groups.
The tabs only disable completely by groupp owner. You disable on category which mean that new group did not have that tabs.

Yep! It called: Group Forums section. You can look up again with Addon Description to see the function work :)
This is seprate from the main forum? Can you please extend the black friday sale to me please? so i can purchase this? am a little short on funds atm

Is there a setting or something that can keep the featured groups slider at one size? Currently the slider adjusts its height which moves the listings up and down.

Top Bottom