[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
The "groups you manage" is not displaying anything. Have several groups that have been created and even created a group and even that one does not appear.

Screenshot 2016-03-07 at 3.42.18 PM.webp

@Nobita.Kun - this addon looks very promising. Currently I use Waindigos social groups but want to change. But I have some questions.
  1. As I still use XF1.3 which version of your social group addon can I use
  2. Can I import from waindigos social group?
  3. Is there a live example where I can check how the groups work and look like?
regards, rhodes.

Where/how can I purchase a licence for this addon?
Please buy an subscription on my site :)

@Nobita.Kun - this addon looks very promising. Currently I use Waindigos social groups but want to change. But I have some questions.
  1. As I still use XF1.3 which version of your social group addon can I use
  2. Can I import from waindigos social group?
  3. Is there a live example where I can check how the groups work and look like?
regards, rhodes.
I am afraid that you will have some problem on that version.( i not check yet). Also i have importer for that Waindigo add-on :)
The live site: http://nobita.me

nobita --

just wondering about a feature that was suggested -- it is important to us to have an administrator setting to force the 'front page' of each social group to show the associated forum -- not the wall (this is confusing to our users.) Happy to contribute extra to make this happen as quickly as possible.

thanks!

Please buy an subscription on my site :)

I created an account, went to buy a subscription, but the Account Upgrades section of the site was blank with no options for to buy.

ZkhTAae.png

your license leads me to believe that this add-on will quit working after the first year and must be renewed , is that the case or is the renewal only for support and updates?

Top Bottom