[Nobita] Room Chat for TaigaChat Pro

[Nobita] Room Chat for TaigaChat Pro [Paid] 1.1.1

No permission to buy ($12.99)
Bug reports:
  1. Content from one room is often visible in another room. Only after a couple of refreshes the content becomes visible. But sometimes it just doesn't work and you cant get back to see the content of the room you are in.
  2. The popup link does not display in all browsers. Not seeing it on FF on Win7.
  3. The 'Members in Chat' display misses spacing and comma when this addon is activated.
  4. If I delete a message, then an old message will appear.
I am using the latest version of taigachat and xf.

Issues:
  1. Its not visible if there are members or new messages in other rooms. People have to keep checking all rooms. Users complain about this.
Suggestion:
  1. Change the room selection drop down to tabs.

Last edited:
Hello @Nobita.Kun I have met this error on my site. Please help me Call to undefined method Nobita_RoomChat_XenForo_Model_Cron::getTimeZone() Thank you ver y much

My problem solved. Just disabled option Enable bot messages of Siropu chat and everything is ok now. Tks you and have a nice day

A non-logged in user sometimes sees the Admin usergroup chat room on the main forum chatbox. It seems to switch between the two chat rooms randomly on refreshes. Permissions don't seem to be working properly.

A non-logged in user sometimes sees the Admin usergroup chat room on the main forum chatbox. It seems to switch between the two chat rooms randomly on refreshes. Permissions don't seem to be working properly.
Does you have any add-on apply to Taigachat add-on?

Top Bottom