[Nobita] Room Chat for TaigaChat Pro

[Nobita] Room Chat for TaigaChat Pro [Paid] 1.1.1

No permission to buy ($12.99)
Currently it should show on Taigachat index. Can you check about template modification list?

Cause I saw Scharesoft's post and apparently, you will not add tabs on the normal version (on top or just above the footer)... :(
Is this impossible to program or something you don't want to do cause I think a lot of users will be super happy to get this as supplement even if you increase the price?

In fact, I want tabs to separate US sports and EU sports and this is actually not possible on the normal version (on top or just above the footer).

It's possible to add the switch room on taigachat forum version or sidebar version ?

Example:

View attachment 86757

View attachment 86758

It's possible to add the switch room on taigachat forum version ?

Not only taigachat page: https://nobita.me/taigachat/, but also in the version that display on the list of forums.

View attachment 86780

Sorry. No :)

Why, difficult to add?

Ive support add multiple widget for chatbox so that function no need. I wont add that

and via pm this my question and your reply:

884fb82245ce479c17f0c000f4260b6e.png

why?

I'll prefer you answer my questions here instead via pm. it could be useful to others.
waiting your reply. I need the switch in homepage, this is my forum_list with taigachat:
UeoDsmJ.jpg

When adding Taiga Chat via a template edit (the old way no widget) with

<xen:hook name="dark_taigachat_alt" />

in the forum_list template the room switcher is not rendered.

This is support for The Admin Zone just so you know :)

I'll prefer you answer my questions here instead via pm. it could be useful to others.
waiting your reply. I need the switch in homepage, this is my forum_list with taigachat:
UeoDsmJ.jpg
UeoDsmJ.jpg
If you are using ealier posts. So i have replied. It not work with that way.

Thank you Nobita.
This addon is great, and works perfect
just I misunderstood the information, (I'm not using [bd] Framework widget actually)
Sorry for the inconvenience. thanks again.

Thank you Nobita.
This addon is great, and works perfect
just I misunderstood the information, (I'm not using [bd] Framework widget actually)
Sorry for the inconvenience. thanks again.
If you want to buy again. It always welcome with you

If you want to buy again. It always welcome with you
Sure. this addon is the best to handle rooms with taigachat.
First I have to fix some small issue in my board, regarding other addons (Using ToggleMe with [bd] Framework widget doesn't recognise the toggle in taigachat) apparently is something easy to fix, I'll try to fix it asap.

Does this work similar to the multi room feature that taiga chat pro has?
I want to just embed a second chatroom box in a specific page rather than having those lists to pick the room to enter as the screenshots show.. and allow for users to switch rooms on the specific page they are on

Yes read the first post on Taiga Chat, it's a rough way of doing it..
Basically I have permissions set with a widget on a page in my site with one shoutbox for only a certain usergroup to view... and then I have another shoutbox for another usergroup to view with xenforo conditionals

Can I accomplish this with your plugin? And then also ahve the ability to switch rooms as your addon shows.

Yes read the first post on Taiga Chat, it's a rough way of doing it..
Basically I have permissions set with a widget on a page in my site with one shoutbox for only a certain usergroup to view... and then I have another shoutbox for another usergroup to view with xenforo conditionals

Can I accomplish this with your plugin? And then also ahve the ability to switch rooms as your addon shows.

Yup! It can easy controlled by my addon. Set usergroups can viewable the rooms. :)

Top Bottom