[Nobita] MineCraft Avatar

[Nobita] MineCraft Avatar [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Is this compatible with XF 1.5?
I've been using this add-on since xF 1.3 (or so) and currently running it on 1.5.11. It's usually always pretty well-maintained, even though @Nobita.Kun hasn't gotten around to replying yet. For what it's worth, I've always had a great experience with this author and his work, so I think you can consider this add-on a safe purchase.

I've been using this add-on since xF 1.3 (or so) and currently running it on 1.5.11. It's usually always pretty well-maintained, even though @Nobita.Kun hasn't gotten around to replying yet. For what it's worth, I've always had a great experience with this author and his work, so I think you can consider this add-on a safe purchase.

Great reply! Thanks for the recommendation. I just purchased and it seems to be working well. Thanks again!

Hey there. I have a user who deleted their avatar after signing up and got the auto-generated avatar. Now the user wants the automatic avatar back. How do I do this? I only see an option to upload an avatar. Thanks in advance.

Hey there. I have a user who deleted their avatar after signing up and got the auto-generated avatar. Now the user wants the automatic avatar back. How do I do this? I only see an option to upload an avatar. Thanks in advance.
You cannot. The addon only apply new avatar to new users after that you must manual change it.

You have to update the xf_user record in the database. This is what I use and it works: update xf_user set gravatar = 'PUT_MINECRAFT_NAME_HERE@minotar.net' where username = 'PUT_XENFORO_NAME_HERE';

Top Bottom