No Visitors ??

Hi guys,

I am very frustrated and patience that there is no visitors coming to my forum site, I tried everything what I had suppose to do last two months to develop website. However, still haven't seen visitors. What should I do??

20+ Unique Contents, social media communities, registration process, daily posting/topics, and etc......I find it some strange, some visitors who likes my facebook page and comments but didn't visit to the website....

Please kindly help.

Hi guys,

I am very frustrated and patience that there is no visitors coming to my forum site, I tried everything what I had suppose to do last two months to develop website. However, still haven't seen visitors. What should I do??

20+ Unique Contents, social media communities, registration process, daily posting/topics, and etc......I find it some strange, some visitors who likes my facebook page and comments but didn't visit to the website....

Please kindly help.

Whats your forum url?

Cheat.... just a little.... In the beginning you may need to make your community seem more busy than it is.

As silly as it sounds and maybe even as stupid as it is....

People don't join until they see action and action doesn't happen until people join.

Ironic, eh? :confused:

So you may very well need to register a few accounts and post as those people. It maybe dull as hell to be talking with yourself and even arguing with yourself sometimes, but you want people to see that there is something to join into. And even when people join into it, keep it up for a while. Don't just assume those new people will always chime in with something else to add.

That advise may sound a little crazy, but when done right... it works.

At first glance, I'd say you have way too many forums for a new site. Try and condense them down into a much smaller number - four or five maximum and expand as you go. So many forums with little activity can be offputting.

Hmmm, how does that help with small numbers of forums listing? All of these many forums are necessary for everyone to discuss where we face daily. I even create some dumb account for new user to make it busy and some exciting topics. Still don't get it. I am working hard as I can....I already submit sitemap every weeks.

anything else you find doubt?

More advise....

Save your money and don't worry about advertizing until things have matured. A lot of "noobs" think if they throw enough money at something it will solve all their problems. This isn't so.

For example, right now if you advertized yourself... All you would be doing is advertizing empty space.

I've seen a few communities go "bankrupt" because they kept buying ad space, but didn't have anything on their site. People will sell you ads to dead space, just as easily as they'll sell you ads to a busy community.

Know that advertizing should be done when you're ready.

Cheat.... just a little.... In the beginning you may need to make your community seem more busy than it is.

As silly as it sounds and maybe even as stupid as it is....

People don't join until they see action and action doesn't happen until people join.

Ironic, eh? :confused:

So you may very well need to register a few accounts and post as those people. It maybe dull as hell to be talking with yourself and even arguing with yourself sometimes, but you want people to see that there is something to join into. And even when people join into it, keep it up for a while. Don't just assume those new people will always chime in with something else to add.

That advise may sound a little crazy, but when done right... it works.

I did try this method, 2-3 dumb accounts, nobody coming. :(

People just like facebook page and useful comments, I don't know how to convince them to the site instead facebook page, google +, twitter.

I did try this method, 2-3 dumb accounts, nobody coming. :(

People just like facebook page and useful comments, I don't know how to convince them to the site instead facebook page, google +, twitter.
You're not doing it enough.....

You need to be active. And by active, I mean busy with enough to mimic someone with ADD and OSD combined. You should be crawling over your forums top to bottom as if it was a "hot woman" you couldn't get enough of.

Because if you can't take interest in your own community.... Why will anyone else?

Hmmm, how does that help with small numbers of forums listing? All of these many forums are necessary for everyone to discuss where we face daily. I even create some dumb account for new user to make it busy and some exciting topics. Still don't get it. I am working hard as I can....I already submit sitemap every weeks.

anything else you find doubt?
Rule of thumb on a new forum - never start with lots of forums. You can condense them down and still discuss all those topics. There's nothing more offputting than a huge list of inactive forums to a visitor. Just because you can discuss something doesn't mean you will - not at the start. Evolution of a forum is based upon your members and what they want to talk about.

Yeah there is nothing worse than having to scroll through tons of forums and seeing a big chunk of them empty. If you feel you need that many forums then make them subforums of a forum. That way they aren't showing on the main page and people also aren't seeing so many empty forums. It takes months-years to build a strong community. It's not going to take off over night no matter the subject matter. It takes alot of hard work, dedication, and patience to build a growing and active community. Most of the people that have responded to your thread are running very successful forums they know what it takes to get site off the ground and get it active. Take their advice and don't rush things.......it will happen as long as you put in the effort.

Here is a little concrete suggestion: Get rid of the three empty marketplace forums. Next post in the hearing aides forum so it is not empty. Now nothing looks empty from the front. Next. Keep posting: several times an hour 24/7/365 ;)

You're not doing it enough.....

You need to be active. And by active, I mean busy with enough to mimic someone with ADD and OSD combined. You should be crawling over your forums top to bottom as if it was a "hot woman" you couldn't get enough of.

Because if you can't take interest in your own community.... Why will anyone else?

You see, I am active daily on that forum because I wouldn't leave it ghost forum. I focus and create contents as possible.

Are you Canadian?

You could use that common ground to attract visitor by talking about local things in general.

Yes, it is local things in Canada communities and common topics, that's why I created forum.

Yes I am Canadian.

Top Bottom