Fixed  no 'current visitors' ip lookup for guests.

dieketzer

when opening the ip overlay on 'current visitors', you can click the ip address for a lookup on whatismyipaddress.com, but only for logged-in members. non-members do not have their ip linked.

especially since non-members are typically the ips one would want to lookup.
Yes, I agree. Though if I were to start this thread it would probably be in the small tweak suggestions forum. Mike might give us an idea what the reasoning as to how it currently works & why since it is in the bug reports forum though..

Yes, I agree. Though if I were to start this thread it would probably be in the small tweak suggestions forum. Mike might give us an idea what the reasoning as to how it currently works & why since it is in the bug reports forum though..
you think this is designed behaviour? if so, then i probably should have posted it there.
its your call as to whether it should be moved or not.

you think this is designed behaviour? if so, then i probably should have posted it there.
its your call as to whether it should be moved or not.
I would assume it was done for a reason, yes. As I stated earlier it is possible someone may comment about the situation, if not I can later move it to the suggestions forum.

Top Bottom