[NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2

[NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2 [Paid] 2.3.9

No permission to buy ($35.00)

GameNet

GameNet submitted a new resource:

[NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2 - Manage owned deivces in account settings for xenforo 2.x

View attachment 273036
Info(s):
If you wanted to remote logout devices or blocked devices in xenforo 2.x. Now you can with this addon. It’s will include remote logout devices, blocked devices, email notification and current devices banner.

Key Feature(s):
  • Remote Logout or Blocked Devices
  • Unblock Devices or Blocked Devices
  • Email notifications when a new device has login
  • Option to require users to use a password when visiting log...

Read more about this resource...

GameNet updated [NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2 with a new update entry:

New Features and API Endpoints

Changelog:
  • Added permission to log devices (yes by default)
  • Added permission to receive new device registration emails
  • Added the ability to notify the user if he logged into the account from too many devices (set in the settings, disabled by default)
  • Added the ability to report the user if he logged into the account from too many devices (set in the settings, disabled by default)
  • Added REST API endpoints (Support will not be available for this feature at this time)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How it works the trusted devices? For me isnt working
You will needed to follow this instructions

How to Install?
Step 1: Install the add-ons once again and go to the option page
Step 2: Enter your MaxMind License key and click saved and wait few minutes
Step 3: After you click save button please clicked the save button again so for the settings to be saved
Step 4: Refresh the page to make sure the max mind license is saved
Step 5: Please try that’s again to make sure it’s working fully

also don’t forget to enable the permission

You will needed to follow this instructions

How to Install?
Step 1: Install the add-ons once again and go to the option page
Step 2: Enter your MaxMind License key and click saved and wait few minutes
Step 3: After you click save button please clicked the save button again so for the settings to be saved
Step 4: Refresh the page to make sure the max mind license is saved
Step 5: Please try that’s again to make sure it’s working fully

also don’t forget to enable the permission
I already did that.

When i followed the link "add to truested devices" it goes to an error, even on your website:

Screenshot_3.webp

Screenshot_2.webp

I already did that.

When i followed the link "add to truested devices" it goes to an error, even on your website:

View attachment 273570

View attachment 273571
Oh Ok just Ignoring this button as this shouldn’t be available for anyone. Anyway I will look into fixing that in the future

to manage your devices you will needed to go your account and click Recently used devices
C9D8A3ED-9C38-4896-9884-76ABF1315553.jpeg

once you have done that’s you will be able to manage your own devices

Oh Ok just Ignoring this button as this shouldn’t be available for anyone. Anyway I will look into fixing that in the future

to manage your devices you will needed to go your account and click Recently used devices
View attachment 273572

once you have done that’s you will be able to manage your own devices
Thanks, if isnt working will be nice to be removed cause is confusing and my users will be asking for that button on the emails.

The button is also on my emails when a new device is detected, thats why i asked.

Thanks, if isnt working will be nice to be removed cause is confusing and my users will be asking for that button on the emails.

The button is also on my emails when a new device is detected, thats why i asked.
I am submitting the request

GameNet updated [NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

Thank you for your support and helping me to improve the add-ons even better than before. This version is bug fixes in some areas of the XF2 Add-ons!

Full Changelog:
  • Fix: show correct error if no permission to authorize device
  • Fix: properly dectect ipadOS & replace tablet icon (missing in XF fontawesome dist)
  • Fix: suppresses error messages for stream_wrapper_restore for new PHP versions
  • Fix: properly check geoIp file last-modified header

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom