Nice Site. Need info

It's a custom solution used on all Scripts owned sites. There are two newspaper's websites here where I live (one in Memphis and the other in Knoxville) that are owned by Scripts that look exactly like that with just some minor image and color pallet changes.

Im guessing you can use wordpress to get something extremely similar. I wouldn't be surprised on bit to find out they're using a heavily modified wordpress install on it.

Thanks David,
I borrowed their background for my site and it looks really nice. I just have to find out they incorporated their header with their background. It's a big picture but not sure where to begin on my site.

Thanks David,
I borrowed their background for my site and it looks really nice. I just have to find out they incorporated their header with their background. It's a big picture but not sure where to begin on my site.

try

Code:
body {
    background: transparent url(background/img.png) no-repeat 50% top;
    }
Then of course you'd just need to center your style to the width of the image.

thank you David. I tried that but how do I get the pic to stretch across the screen instead of multiple squares. I thought that if I had a large enough pic it would do this automatically but I'm obviously wrong.

Top Bottom