• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nice Site. Need info

John

It's a custom solution used on all Scripts owned sites. There are two newspaper's websites here where I live (one in Memphis and the other in Knoxville) that are owned by Scripts that look exactly like that with just some minor image and color pallet changes.

David_

Im guessing you can use wordpress to get something extremely similar. I wouldn't be surprised on bit to find out they're using a heavily modified wordpress install on it.

Gabby

Thanks David,
I borrowed their background for my site and it looks really nice. I just have to find out they incorporated their header with their background. It's a big picture but not sure where to begin on my site.

David_

Thanks David,
I borrowed their background for my site and it looks really nice. I just have to find out they incorporated their header with their background. It's a big picture but not sure where to begin on my site.

try

Code:
body {
    background: transparent url(background/img.png) no-repeat 50% top;
    }
Then of course you'd just need to center your style to the width of the image.

Gabby

thank you David. I tried that but how do I get the pic to stretch across the screen instead of multiple squares. I thought that if I had a large enough pic it would do this automatically but I'm obviously wrong.