Nice new footer!

It doesnt seem to fit in with the rest of the style, and personally I'd have those links at the top of a page (like we already do in the navbar) so why need it at the bottom.

Sorry to be the only naysayer. :/

It doesnt seem to fit in with the rest of the style, and personally I'd have those links at the top of a page (like we already do in the navbar) so why need it at the bottom.
It's not really supposed to fit with the rest of the style - it's intended to be a separate information and link repository below the main content, so it's designed to be distinct from the style, while leaving the default style largely unchanged so we don't give a false impression of the software itself.

The new xfsite footer section looks pretty cool, Kier, would it be okay with you if I emulate the look of it for the two similar to xenforo default styles I have available, I wouldn't copy your content of course, just the basic look and feel, it would give my similar to default styles a continued likeness. :)

Emulate is one way of putting it Alice :)

Which would also make them (footer colors) change colors when you change the @primaryDarker and such globally in the editor in the acp..right?

You can also just make a Style Property yourself in a custom group.
And then use @yourNameLight and @yourNameDark to do whatever you want, so it's different from the main theme colors, and still dynamic and easy to upgrade; even visually - and per theme.

Nice idea. The bottom is a bit dark for me, I think a collapse button is welcome.

PS: Sometimes when the page loads, it turns completely black now?

You can also just make a Style Property yourself in a custom group.
And then use @yourNameLight and @yourNameDark to do whatever you want, so it's different from the main theme colors, and still dynamic and easy to upgrade; even visually - and per theme.
Now how do I go about doing that?
Edit ..Nevermind...I figured that out...it is actually really easy...LOL. Click a button fill out the info. Nice. I didn't even think of that

I love it personally. And I don't find it to be too dark for the style. It's basically the same colors as the top of the forum. :)

It's basically the same colors as the top of the forum. :)
It's partially black so not the same, but you're right it's personal, that's why I like Safari User CSS :)

Code:
.footerXfSite {display:none}

PS: now I just have to find out how to get rid of this black:

unwanted_black.webp

I'm liking the new footer. The only thing I don't like is the gradual dark black at the bottom of it. It seems to be part of the follow twitter/facebook @xenforo http://xenforo.com/community/styles/default/xfcomforums/forum-footer.png >>>
forum-footer.png

The attachment has the black gradient removed Dutch.

Attachments

• forum-footer.webp
    forum-footer.webp
    492 bytes · Views: 20
Top Bottom