Nice new footer!

Is it possible to make a simple step by step to replicate the mod utilizing that. I remember (I think) on one of your video tutorials on creating addons had me create a page looking similar in it's layout. I don't know if I am just stupid or what but I don't know what to do with this. Risking sounding any worse I would have to ask if it would be daunting (timewise) to make a barebones step by step txt tutorial that we could to follow to a "T" in order to replicate. This is one of those things that I think may just be able to look at in it's entirety with the end result of me gaining an understanding of how to make use of the development tab in the ACP. Regardless...thanks for this.. I kind of get it, but you already know...I'm just a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket.

Everytime I look at the footer, it make me want to change the whole forum colour scheme to just those tones of blue. Is that possible via the colour pallette in the admin section?
Yes that would be very possible.
In fact, the footer is using only colours from the standard palette. The backgrounds are @primaryDarker and @primaryDark, together with a black-to-transparent image gradient and some use of {xen:helper rgba, $color, $alpha}.

Which would also make them (footer colors) change colors when you change the @primaryDarker and such globally in the editor in the acp..right?

Which would also make them (footer colors) change colors when you change the @primaryDarker and such globally in the editor in the acp..right?
If they're using the @primaryDark and @primaryDarker - when they change in the ACP they will change on the main site to reflect the colours they were changed to, as do any of the usual style variables ;)

If they're using the @primaryDark and @primaryDarker - when they change in the ACP they will change on the main site to reflect the colours they were changed to, as do any of the usual style variables ;)
Awesome...just making sure...only halfway through my first coffee of the day here :-)

Oh I've already had my tea and crumpets
rolleyes.png
I'm raring to go now.

Meh.... I'll be honest all I see BUY xenforo now but I have it ;/ annoying.. same for the header (Sure for people without but with is it really needed?)

Top Bottom