1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice Job guys :)

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by ExpertPixels.com, Aug 1, 2010.

1. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

Firstly congrats on your new project, looks great. I was wondering if there is a beta program for XenForo, and if i would be able to apply ? I am a graphics designer and am so over designing styles for vbulletin, i would love to see how your styling system works and what can be done with it.

Regards, Darren
  2. Floris

Floris Guest

Hey Darren, welcome to the site, and nice feedback! There's no beta at the moment. The alpha is only a day or so old, and the "beta" is that we are privileged to use it on this site instead of it staying behind closed doors.
  3. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

I am sure there will be but I believe they have already picked the majority of their Alpha (possibly beta) users already... We can all hope out for something soon though :D
  4. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Ok thanks, will be watching this very closely so far i am very impressed good to see another main player in the game :)