Newsletter

tommydamic68

I have used newsletters for years (monthly) and it always livened up my site the week of the mailing. There are no newsletter add ons here I have found that are useful. One important part due to my host is I can only mail 500 letters an hour. Any one have alternatives they use without a price tag? What an important feature to bring people back to your site.

I have used newsletters for years (monthly) and it always livened up my site the week of the mailing. There are no newsletter add ons here I have found that are useful. One important part due to my host is I can only mail 500 letters an hour. Any one have alternatives they use without a price tag? What an important feature to bring people back to your site.
Get off a shared host and get on a VPS/dedicated? Just a re-arrangement of funds allocation from shared to another hosting provider.

how many mails do you have to send monthly?
mandrill.com, for example, will send 12,000 mails for free monthly. and the "mails per hours" rate will increase automatically if needed

But I like the feel of a newsletter as apposed just a text type email. When I sent my monthly newsletter out, my site was doubled with members as well as my Google revs. Plus, my donations went up as well.

Top Bottom