1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newsletter

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by tommydamic68, Sep 29, 2013.

1. tommydamic68

tommydamic68 Well-Known Member

I have used newsletters for years (monthly) and it always livened up my site the week of the mailing. There are no newsletter add ons here I have found that are useful. One important part due to my host is I can only mail 500 letters an hour. Any one have alternatives they use without a price tag? What an important feature to bring people back to your site.

2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

3. tommydamic68

No that will not work- he has no option to manage outgoing emails
    Per hour.

4. Mythotical

Mythotical Well-Known Member

xfLetter is still being developed to v3.0 so don't expect a release too soon.

5. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Get off a shared host and get on a VPS/dedicated? Just a re-arrangement of funds allocation from shared to another hosting provider.

6. Kintaro

Kintaro Well-Known Member

how many mails do you have to send monthly?
    mandrill.com, for example, will send 12,000 mails for free monthly. and the "mails per hours" rate will increase automatically if needed

7. tommydamic68

About 7500.

8. tommydamic68

But I like the feel of a newsletter as apposed just a text type email. When I sent my monthly newsletter out, my site was doubled with members as well as my Google revs. Plus, my donations went up as well.